What's next for Love Without Anger?


Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Now that 2013 is well and truly under way I want to quickly detail some things I hope to achieve on this here blog as well as a few personal things I hope to accomplish before the year is out. Over the months my view count has been rising, during December I had over 1000 views which makes me very happy indeed, I want this growth to continue so expect more reviews etc from this blog within the next 12 months.

Here is a list of 12 things I hope to achieve in the near future.


1) My Vinyl Collection
It's taking longer than I expected to get through all my vinyl but I hope that by the end of 2013 I will have reached Z. I'm only at E so it'll take some doing. I enjoy going through each vinyl, giving it a quick listen, flicking through the packaging and remembering stories behind certain releases... so rest assured I will get this thing finished!


2) Incoming Films of 2013
In the next day or so I hope to finish my look into films that will be released in 2013. There will surely be many surprises throughout the year... could 2013 surpass 2012?


3) REVIEW: Swans - The Seer
I got the new Swans record for Christmas and I know I'm a bit late to the party but you can expect a review in the coming month of this monumental record.


4) REVIEW: GY!BE - 'Allelujah! Don't Bend Ascend
Another record I'm a little late to, the new album from Canadian post-rock giants Godspeed You! Black Emperor that came out of nowhere toward the end of 2012. I will be posting a review of the album within the next month or so.


5) REVIEW: Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)
Yet another Christmas present here, finally got round to getting my grubby mitts on Kirby's yarny adventure on the Wii. I'm loving it so far and feel very compelled to write a review. As well as reviewing this late Wii classic I hope to review more games in general including games on iOS.


6) REVIEW: Ross Noble - Nonsensory Overload
I love Ross Noble, I was holding out on buying his latest DVD set in case I got it as gift over Christmas... that never happened! I have just ordered it so I will watch and review it soon.


7) Write an album
I've been wanting to do this for so so long... I want to write an album from the ground up and get it out there. This will probably take some doing so it may be a long time coming but I will post any updates on the project here on my blog.


8) GameCube
I love the GameCube and I'd love to do a feature on this misunderstood and underrated console.


9) Buy a SNES
In the coming months I hope to gather the pennies together for an old-school SNES. I have wanted one for years and this might end up being the year of the SNES for me...


10) An interview series
This may not end up happening but I'd love to conduct a few interviews throughout the year, fingers crossed.


11) More Unboxing My unboxing of Bish Bosch turned out to be one of my most visited posts so 2013 may see more unboxing posts.


12) ???
Who knows what the year ahead holds. I'm sure it will be a great year and I hope to capture as much as I can on this small humble blog.


Posted: 10th January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home