Thank you!


Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been visiting my blog, it really means a lot. I'm not sure if I have any regular viewers but every visit is amazing and it gives me the motivation to keep going. Last month I had the most visits I had since I started this in July... 700 views across a whole month is fairly modest for a small blog like this and works out around 25 views a day which I'm very proud of.

I'm just putting the final touches to my review of Bish Bosch and should hopefully post it today. Then I will be focusing all my attention on my Best Films of 2012 list which should be posted in the next week or so.

In the new year I hope to post more often and do more reviews in particular as although they take forever to write and are what I'm most proud of.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


Posted 2nd December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home